We are delighted to team up with Decipher Films to give away a free copy of the documentary 'Maximum Tolerated Dose' to six of our supporters.
Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) is a unique and haunting documentary: 'A look inside modern animal experimentation with the animals who lived through it and the people who walked away.'
Maximum Tolerated Dose is the first feature-length documentary by Decipher Films. Equal parts found-footage mash-up, verité investigation, and artful meditation, the film charts the lives of both humans and non-humans who have experienced animal testing first-hand, with hauntingly honest testimony of scientists and lab technicians whose ethics demanded they choose a different path, as well as the simultaneously heart-warming and heart-breaking stories of animals who have seen both sides of the cage. MTD aims to re-ignite the debate about animal testing by bringing these rarely-heard perspectives to the fore.
The film is directed by Karol Orzechowski and edited by Karol Orzechowski and Jonathan Eagan.
The BUAV is proud to have contributed a wide range of footage for use in MTD.
For your chance to win a copy of the DVD, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Maximum Tolerated Dose in the subject line. The closing date is 17:00 Friday 1st November. The winners will be selected randomly. For terms and conditions see below.
To find out more and to purchase copies of the film:
To find out if there is a screening in your country:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must be over 18 at time of entry and be a UK resident.
2. The draw is not open to BUAV employees or their immediate family or friends.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. To enter the Twitter competition you must send an email to email@example.com with Maximum Tolerated Dose in the subject line.
6. All entries into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
7. Closing date for entries is the closing date is 17:00 Friday 1st November GMT.
8. The prize draw will have 6 winners selected at random from all valid entries.
9. Only one prize per person. How to claim details will be provided with winner’s notification.
10. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Winner may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
15. The name and county of the winners will be available until 7th November 2013 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Promoter’s address below.
16. The PROMOTER: BUAV, 16a Crane Grove, London N7 8NN. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants.